The following is a list of known issues with Apple iOS 14:
- The default browser/mail app selection will be reset after the restart of iOS/iPadOS. This is an iOS14 issue, Apple is aware of the issue. (Fixed today with iOS 14.0.1, check your updates)
- If the default browser is set to a browser other than Safari, Teams cannot open links. Teams is aware of the issue and is investigating.
- Apps that rely on MFMailComposeViewController will be directed to the Mail app even when the default mail app is set to a different mail app. This is an iOS14 issue, Apple is aware of the issue.
- mailto:// links will launch the Mail app if the Mail app has an account profile, even when the default mail app is set to a different mail app. This is an iOS14 issue, Apple is aware of the issue.
- Notifications previews do not show sender/subject/preview and instead show "Open Outlook to read this message" when the device is enrolled and Outlook is pinned to the management profile. The Outlook team is working with Apple to investigate the issue.
- On enrolled devices, OneDrive cannot be accessed through the FileProvider API when the app is pinned to the management profile and opening documents from managed to unmanaged apps is not allowed. The same behavior occurs with Google Drive. Apple is aware of the issue.
I will update these items as I get updates.